Who we are
This document describes how
Hatanpään valtatie 24
33100 Tampere, Finland
Company ID: FI26316847
Our website address is: http://www.combinostics.com
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect it?
Combinostics collects the following data:
- personal information, such as name, email address, phone number, login and password, etc.,
- technical information, such as browser type and operation system information,
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Combinostics with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- register online or place an order for any of our products or services,
- activate an account for using any of our online services,
- voluntarily complete a customer survey, provide feedback, or request information on any of our message boards, via email or meeting you in different events,
- use or view our website or any of our online services.
Combinostics may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- an organizer of a conference or exhibition may ask a consent from you for distributing contact information to exhibitors or other stakeholders.
How will we use your data?
Combinostics collects your data so that we can:
- provide you a fluent experience on using our website and other services and products,
- authenticate you when using our services and products,
- communicate to you about our services, products and events, such as information about new or updated products or webinars,
- contact you after your correspondence by web, email, phone or face to face meetings.
You may always opt out later and stop Combinostics from contacting you for marketing purposes. For contacting us, see Section “How to contact us?”.
How do we store your data?
Combinostics stores your data on secured networks, and it can be accessed only by dedicated Combinostics’ employees. All employees have signed a confidentiality agreement. We take data security seriously, and it is covered by our certified quality system. In addition, our web-services use industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption.
We are a global company and due to technical reasons, our employees across the world may process your personal data. However, the permanent storage of data is inside the European Union (EU). If we transfer data outside the EU/EEA, appropriate transfer mechanisms will be used.
We will store your personal data while the consent is valid and not withdrawn, but a longer period may be necessary if stipulated by specific laws or regulations, or the performance of customer agreements requires.
What are your data protection rights?
Combinostics would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Combinostics for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Combinostics corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Combinostics erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Combinostics restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Combinostics’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Combinostics transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact using information given in Section “How to contact us?”.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- anonymized statistics on the usage of our websites and
- authentication cookies when using our online services.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?
Hatanpään valtatie 24
33100 Tampere, Finland
tel. +358 50 346 3250
If you do not want to receive information about Combinostics’ products and events, let us know by emailing email@example.com.